TO REGISTER AND BE ELIGIBLE FOR ENROLLMENT, YOU WILL NEED TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Complete the 2016 - 2017 Registration form, and the Tuition Agreement form.
- All forms must be signed and submitted for acceptance.
- Pay the $300 registration deposit payment. The registration deposit is non-refundable.
- All families must register with FACTS Tuition Management on the Sr. Clare website
- Lines 4 thru 10 are for NEW students only.
- For families that are accepted after August 31, 2016, one month’s tuition must be paid at the time you register.
- Provide student’s birth certificate.
- Provide student’s Baptismal Certificate, if Catholic.
- Provide copies of the student’s recent report cards and all standardized testing results.
- Evaluations may be scheduled for the student(s) in order to determine proper placement.
- Provide a complete record, signed by a physician, of the student’s immunizations. Students cannot be admitted to school without all required immunizations. This is Michigan law, and St. Clare School adheres strictly to this policy.
- 10. All new families MUST register online with FACTS tuition management on the St. Clare website
Enrollment will not be considered complete until all the above items have been finalized. If we can be of any assistance, please call the St. Clare School office at 647-5100.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TUITION PAYMENTS AND FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL IN
ORDER FOR A STUDENT TO BEGIN THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR**
The admissions priority for St. Clare of Montefalco Catholic School is as follows:
- St. Clare School families who have children currently enrolled
- St. Clare parishioners
- Families that are Catholic but are not St. Clare parishioners
- Families that are Non-Catholic
- St. Clare reserves the right to deny admission if we cannot fulfill the students academic, social or emotional needs.